воскресенье, 27 сентября 2015 г.

It was a Vilnius time (quick post)...

Last week I spent in Lithuania where I had never been before. It was the best time in this September and I even don't want to say more about it. I'll just show you some photos. Some pictures of my mood in this amazing country.

It was the business trip. We lived in the hotel which is situated in the old monastery. And it looks almost like Hogwarts!



Vilnius can be very ancient or very modern. It depends on its mood.




It's so mystic at night...



...and so magic when the day is coming.




Some business looks:

In the TV-studio. I'm a journalist if you remember.

 On the roof of a company which makes the solar panels

 Druskinenkai resort

Selfie in front of the carpet (very ancient carpet)

My breakfasts could by unusual.


My days were beautiful


My nights were unforgettable. In the city on which the angels fly. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий