вторник, 28 июля 2015 г.

The Versatile Blogger Award. 7 facts about me, and my nominees (only English)

Well, three beautiful girls nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award and I was so lazy to write about it. I'm very ashamed!! And I need to correct this mistake :)

Of course this nomination has been such a good surprise for me! Firstly I had award from my dear Ira Journal of style (it wasn't The Versatile Blogger Award), but I didn't answer her then so I decided to do it in this post. Later I got an award from Lera (Lera Blogs for the 99 percent) and today was one more surprise from Vera (Записки кролика-шопоголика). I couldn't be lasy any more! So I started.



The rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Select 15 blogs that you recently discovered, and nominate them.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.

1. My dear girls! I thank you so so so so much! I love your blogs (you know about it :) and I'm really happy that we can speak to each other and be friends.

2. I have to choose 15 (FIFTEEN!!!!!) blogs and it's very hard task... 

Well...

Firstly I'd like to nominate Vera's blog because we found each other not long time ago and Lera's  and Ira's blog because... I just love them :) And also I love reading:


and my new fave blog is Veronica's journal Mango Juice :)


And 3. 7 facts about me.

1. All my life I learnt French (at school and in Universuty) and I hated it. That's why I don't remember any French words exept "Bonjour" :) But... May be I need to give it the second chance.

2. I love cosmetics more than fashion and buy new lipstick rather then new dress.

3. My favorite book is "The great Gatsby", firstly I read it when I was 16 and I have loved it till now.

4. I'm affraid of darkness but I love thrillers.

5. I have been a big fan of Harry Potter's saga.

6. I love hard rock and I listen to it very (VERY!) loudly, especially in a car.


7. I was a childfree but now I'm the happiest person in the world because I have a small daughter Tanya.

If you want you also can join to this amazing award. I will be glad to know about you something new :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий