среда, 23 ноября 2016 г.

Review: The solid shampoo Mint by Dobre Mylo. How to use this haircare product?

The solid shampoos are the hardest kind of cosmetics for me. I want to use them but I have always got problems because my hair can’t get used to this kind of cosmetics. It’s very difficult to tame the products but I still hope that I’ll be able to do this. And the solid shampoo Mint by Dobre Mylo helps me to manage with this task!

Read the review of this product on AnnyDay.com

***

Твердые шампуни - самый сложный для меня вид косметики. Я хочу использовать их, но у меня всегда есть проблемы с этим, потому что мои волосы не могу привыкнуть к таким средствам. Приручить их крайне трудно, но я все еще надеюсь, что я буду в состоянии сделать это. И твердый шампунь "Мятный" от Dobre Mylo помогает мне справиться с этой задачей!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий