воскресенье, 31 июля 2016 г.

Review: The shower gel Lavender by AlpStories. My personal relax

My fave non-Ukrainian brand is AlpStories. My fave series by Alpstories is Lavender. My fave products from this series are shower gels. Everything is so easy! Well, the shower gel Lavender by Alpstories is my fave one ever. Today I gotta tell you why I absolutely love this thing. Let's read together on AnnyDay.com!

Read more

***

Мой любимый не украинский бренд - это AlpStories. Моя любимая серия у Alpstories - лавандовая. Мой любимый продукт из этой серии - гель для душа. Все просто! И вообще гель для душа "Лаванда" от Alpstories - это лучший гель для душа ever. Сегодня я расскажу вам о том, почему это так. Давайте посмотрим вместе на AnnyDay.com!

Читать далее

Читати українською


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий